Sunday, October 19, 2008

And...

Since my post earlier today, I've updated my website's pattern page. I settled on $16 for this new pattern (to US & Canadian address, $19 to international addresses). Postage is included in the price of the pattern - it's just easier that way:
www.blueherondolls.com ~ click on "Patterns"

I've also unlocked my Verity picturetrail album, as there are some progress photos there, many of which are included in the 16 pages of instructions:
www.picturetrail.com/blueherondolls

2 comments:

Susie McMahon said...

Hi Deanna,
I just ordered this pattern - can't wait to give it a go! I very rarely make other people's patterns, but I want to make this doll just for me (I DO have two grand-daughters, however!)

Thanks,
Susie

Deanna Hogan said...

I can't wait to see how Verity turns out, with the touch of a MASTER.

By the way, I'd love an eyebrow tutorial from you! I do struggle with those.

Thanks so much,
Deanna