Thursday, October 1, 2009

How's this for an inspiration piece?

How's this for inspiration for a Halloween doll? I was downtown picking up some little snaps and hooks/eyes at JoAnn's, and this caught my eye. I was sneaky and took a few quick photos on my cell phone today (cuz that guy in the window was watching me). I love the ghoulish monochromatic-ness of this doll. I didn't have time to run inside and check her price tag or the name of the artist, but will try to do that before she's gone from the display.

4 comments:

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

Very,very nice! I like the cool tone. It makes the eyes pop.

Robin's Egg Bleu said...

This was in a JO-ANNS? Wow. I'd have thought it was in a high end boutique!

It's very cool!

ruthanne said...

Great cell phone pictures. What a interesting doll. I am having a big October party and would have loved to have one like her. Guess I will have to do with one witch from my doll group. Thanks for the picture.

Deanna Hogan said...

No, not at JoAnns's, but a little boutique just a couple doors down. I haven't been inside for several months, and their display is always changing.