Saturday, December 31, 2011

"Amity" pattern sale!

Today I started updating my Amity pattern, adding photos and details with the intention of converting and adding it to my e-pattern selection. That means the dozen or so original Amity patterns I have left will be discounted while supplies last. This pattern has been selling for $10 plus postage, but the discounted price is $7 plus postage (which is, or was - who knows what the rate is now) 84 cents to ship to US addresses). Here's a link to my pattern page, which will have the discounted price built into the PayPal button there. Just scroll down until you see this yellow pattern cover.

Amity is one of my earlier patterns, copyright 2003. She's about 21 inches tall, and is suitable for all skill levels. This is also a doll that would be appropriate for gentle play. Her clothing (dress, bloomers) are removable. She holds a little dolly, which is also included in this pattern. Here's a link to my Amity page on my website.

Revamping the pattern probably means I'll need to start another of these dolls today so I can photograph some steps in the process. That's ok, because I've wanted to make another of these dolls for quite some time.

No comments: