Thursday, May 24, 2012

Back to the Old Grind

I'm back home after an absolutely wonderful weekend. The Doll Party Gala was the first away-from-home conference I've ever attended. The resort was lovely, my students perfect, and the event itself was very well organized. Members of The Doll Gatherers doll club did so much work to make the conference a success. That the weather was spectacular made it even more enjoyable.

I took some photos during the conference and of my class, which I have posted on my Picturetrail site. You can find the album HERE.
Photo by Kathy Hudak, during Friday's vendor sales.

It was fun visiting with the other teachers - Lillian Alberti, Susan Barmore, Arley Berryhill, and Cyndi Mahlstadt.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Deanna!

Awesome pictures of your class...your dolls and patterns are just A W E S O M E ! ! ! One day I hope to meet you and take a class. Great dolls, you must be a really good teacher!!!

hugs
Pam