Sunday, October 19, 2008

At Last!

The pattern is finally finished (insert sigh of relief). I appreciate everyone's patience. I still need to update my website to include the pattern information and shopping cart button, which I'll do after a few errands.

I've got to sit down and do a little cost analysis (keeping the wholesale cost in mind, of course).

She's a fun doll to make, but certainly time-consuming when you consider the drying time of the Messy Mix, gesso, paint and paperclay.

I can envision a Verity doll done in creamy white, with a lace neck insert instead, and perhaps more of a dropped waist - an early 1900s dress suitable for a garden party.

But for now I need a break from this doll.

1 comment:

Susie McMahon said...

Congratulations, Deanna - They look beautiful!

I can fully understand the desire for a break - only don't take too long a break!