Thursday, January 24, 2013

Life Book 2013

After hearing so many good things about Lifebook 2012, I had to sign up for the 2013 year-long series of workshops. Of course, with my busy schedule I'm sure I'll run a bit behind on assignments. Of course, I had to buy a few more art supplies. I think I've got plenty to get started now! I'm sure I'll be adding to my stash as we go, too.

One of my goals for the year was to try some art journaling, and that's what this course is all about.
I decided to condense each month's lessons under one post, so I'll be adding as I go.

  More Art Journaling Explorations HERE

1 comment:

Paulette said...

She is awesome Deanna! I am also doing the LifeBook 2013...Hopefully I will get started next week. There are some amazingly talented people in this world!