Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Anyone know?

I'm working on a Life Book lesson from earlier in the year ~ drawing knick knacks using my non-dominant hand.

So I picked a couple old figures I bought on eBay years ago. Not much information was included in the auction description as I recall, so I was hoping someone out there would know something about these dolls. They're not very big, the faces are sculpted, and the bodies are pipe cleaners. I fell in love with them.
 
Oh, and here's the drawing (each figure done separately). I'm definitely right handed!
 
See my Life Book 2013 pages HERE
or Life Book 2014 HERE  -
or Life Book 2015 HERE
or just click on the appropriate label in the left sidebar (scroll down).

1 comment:

ACreativeDream June Crawford said...

I think your drawings are amazing, especially with your non-dominant hand! I don't know anything about the dolls, but they are great. The gentleman reminds me of Mark Twain somehow.