Monday, December 1, 2014

Life Book 2014 December Lessons

I can't believe it's December already! Life Book 2014 is soon to close, and I'm still about 13-14 lessons behind. Slowly catching up, but this is a busy time of year.

I haven't started my yearly Santa yet, but as I haven't heard anything about a work Christmas party/auction yet, perhaps there won't be a Santa doll this year.

For Lesley's lesson, we made advent pages. I had some trouble with the Transfer Artist Paper (it was probably old) so had to modify the lesson a little, adding crisper images on the flaps. It was frustrating and more work, but I like it in the end.



This was such a sweet lesson, taught by Kelly Hoernig.


This is where I'll put my video flip-through when all the pages are done and the book is bound.

More Art Journaling Explorations HERE

No comments: