As I recently had the house to myself, I decided to finish a couple quilts. The first was made for the young daughter of a friend. I used (for the most part) fabrics I had on hand. I used a pattern I purchased for an online benefit: https://www.facebook.com/MysteryQuilt
The second was a quilt made from a charm pack I started sewing together in December of last year. I'd intended this one to be for my sister, but it goes so well with my living room that I'm keeping it for myself. She'll have to wait for hers, which will be made from the fabrics I'd originally intended for myself (see them here: http://blueherondolls.blogspot.com/2013/11/new-fabric-i-couldnt-help-myself.html).