Friday, July 15, 2016

Cecelia, stuffed

I got Cecelia stuffed a couple days ago, and will try to get a start on her dress tonight. Now I'm wishing I'd gone with a different jointing method, but I don't have the time to re-do it. Here, I'm using the Dritz metal shank buttons for invisible jointing. Next time I'll joint with buttons on the outside, covered with skin fabric to make her hips a little narrower.
 
Her skin color is not quite true in this photo, but will make corrections with the official photos when she'd done.

2 comments:

Didi said...

Hi,

You're a great artist. Where can I buy the Cecelia's pattern?Thx.

Deanna Hogan said...

Thanks!

You can find my patterns (paper and electronic) on my website:
http://www.blueherondolls.com/blue_heron_patterns.htm

I also have an Etsy shop, that can be reached from this blog (see left hand column.