Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Crunch Time

It's crunch time, with the UFDC Convention and ODACA Day right around the corner. Unfortunately, I'll be working most days between now and the day we leave. Still lots to do.

As I've paid for a sales table, I need to bring dolls to sell - as many as I can squeeze into my suitcase. Over the past couple days, I was able to finish a doll that's been half-done for a few months. This is another "Viola Ruth" doll - one of my Alabama Baby inspired dolls. I've got another half-done VR doll (they are from my classes, from demonstrating the cloth-over technique) but I won't get to that one.

I've been "triaging" the remaining tasks at hand. I still have my Hoffman doll to do, but it's really an optional project. More important is the doll for the special UFDC Exhibit. This will be a "Verity" doll, and she needs her boots painted, her wig made and attached, and her clothing. Maybe I can get that done today.

No comments: