Monday, August 11, 2008

Poll Results and Pattern Progress

My "Next Pattern" poll closed at the beginning of the month, and here are the results:
Verity ~ 41 votes or 65%
Grace ~ 14 votes or 22%
Adah ~ 4 votes or 6%
Felt Angel ~ 3 votes or 4%
Carlie ~ 1 vote or 1%
(I know these don't add up to 100%, but it appears they are all rounded down)

So here's an update:
I'm now on page 4 of Verity's instructions, and the pattern will probably be published with two sizes included. The photo above shows Verity at 100%, 85% and 75%. I'm leaning toward the 100% and 85% dolls for the pattern, with the sailor dress for her clothing.

5 comments:

Carla said...

I can't wait. I think all the clothing is great but I love the style of the middle one.

Anonymous said...

I'm excited too. I love the sailor dress.

Susie McMahon said...

I love this doll, Deanna - I'm going to have to have this pattern so I can make one of my own!

Lone Pierette said...

Deanna they are all so lovely !
hugs Lone

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

Oh they're sooooo adorable. I especially love the sailor dress and am looking forward to your class this October!