Friday, August 8, 2008

New Release: Sleepytime Santa pattern

Yesterday and today (and probably tomorrow, too) have been spent collating doll patterns, printing cover photos, folding, and stuffing ziplock bags. My stock of patterns was low, and there's an upcoming doll show in September in Portland, Oregon.

Sleeptime Santa was designed in December 2007, and the pattern was completed at the same time. But as I also submitted a somewhat abridged version of it to Soft Dolls & Animals magazine, I have delayed its release. I expect it may be in the next issue of the magazine, as the holiday season is fast approaching. For that reason, I decided to release the pattern today. You can find it here: http://blueherondolls.com/blue_heron_patterns.htm

I still have a lot of catching up to do after Vegas, and my sewing room is a disaster area. Verity is standing on my work table, a constant reminder that she needs to be an official pattern. I'm getting there...

No comments: