Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Arrival ~ Harvest Moon (unabridged) pattern

I spent most of last night and today typing, proofreading, printing, collating and assembling the unabridged version of my pattern "Under the Harvest Moon." I'm so glad to have this project done. This was the pattern published in the September 2009 issue of Doll Crafter & Costuming, which was condensed for the magazine.

This new release includes patterns for two types of ears as well as a wig template for Tibetan lamb (like my Treasures of the Gypsy doll). There's also a full-page color insert that reviews some of the face coloring techniques I use.

You can find the pattern HERE for $15 plus postage. Postage used to be included in the price of all my patterns, but with rising postal rates and the cut PayPal takes, I've made the decision to charge actual shipping (sorry). I wish there was an easy way (at the PayPal site) to update everything quickly and make adjustments with every increase in postal rates without having to generate code for every item!

No comments: