Sunday, May 18, 2014

Time to hit that ol' Basket-o-WIPs

Wouldn't it be nice to have all incomplete projects finished once and for all? I can only hope that one day I can say I've done it.

Yesterday, I sewed a scrub jacket for work - one that's been cut out for YEARS. I had to dig out my serger owner's manual to remember how to thread the darn thing. But I'm happy to say it's done, and I can wear something new to work tomorrow!

Today, I'm working on a "Verity" doll. The doll body has been done (again, for several years), as well as the arms. I'm getting ready to stuff the lower legs, and have just cut out the clothing. I still need to make her wig, but I bet I can get her done today if I'm not distracted.
I'm dressing her like my 2008 ODACA centerpiece dolls. See the centerpieces HERE.

No comments: