Sunday, November 6, 2016

Starting a Santa Doll

Now that I've got a couple Autumn dolls done, it's time to start on Winter. Last year, I attended a small sale at the hospital where I work. This year they're planning another Winter Festival. I've requested the day off and will share a table with a co-worker.

I thought it would be nice to bring at least one Santa to the sale. I've got quite a collection of patterns, and pulled out a few possibilities. Last night I started one from a pattern I've used before - for our ER Christmas Party a few years ago. It's called "Santa Had A Little Lamb" by "Hand Made With Love." I have no idea of the age of the pattern (I'm sure I found it on eBay), and I had to do quite a bit of Googling to find out the name of the designer (Pat Baumgartner):
 I found her patterns HERE, and more specifically on this page.
 
Here's my doll from 2011:


Feel free to visit my Santa Gallery!






November 7 Update:

No comments: