Friday, November 11, 2016

On the Worktable Today

I took advantage of my day off from work, and started sewing two Santas from my Sleepytime Santa pattern. I'm doing two of them assembly line style to best use the time I have to sew.
 
I bought these two plaid flannels on eBay the other day. I have a third coming, but we'll see how things go time-wise. The Winter Festival (sale) at the hospital is December 9th, so I may or may not be able to get another done by that date.
 
What I forgot to include in the photo was the felt slippers I've made. The Santa on the left will have black slippers (unless I change my mind). The Santa on the right will have dark gray slippers.
 
I'm getting ready to start cutting out their nightshirts. It's only 5:30, but it feels much later as it's dark and I've been at this all day.
 
You can see some of my other Sleepytime Santas HERE or in my Santa Gallery.

1 comment:

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Wow! You have been busy. Love to see all the pieces and fabric you will use for dresses. I'm still working on my Verity. Maybe she'll be done by the end of December.