Sunday, November 2, 2008

Coming Soon

Way back in 1997, I decided to make Snow People for all my coworkers. This was when I was really new to dollmaking. I tried to incorporate individual interests into each doll.

I decided it would be a good idea to post a free pattern here and on my website for this doll, so I dug out all those old pattern pieces. To refresh my memory, I wanted to sew another one, to make sure my instructions were correct. Now I can't find my Warm & Natural fleece. Oh well.

Stay tuned, because when I find it and figure out how to post a pattern, you'll find it here.

In the meantime, you can see all the Snow People at my Picturetrail site: www.picturetrail.com/blueherondolls The photos aren't the best, they were scanned from original 35mm photos (pre-digital).

2 comments:

Carla said...

Oh my goodness! Those are so cute. I can't wait to make one or more. Thanks!!!

Beth H said...

Thanks Deanna! I would love to make some of these for my winter decorating.