Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Video Camera

I've finally taken the plunge and decided to purchase a digital video camera. So far, any videos I've taken have been on my little digital camera ~ and therefore are very short in duration.

So last night I did some research (like I know what I'm doing - Hah!) and got out the credit cardI settled on this Canon. It's been shipped, and should be here in a few days. B&H Photo is my favorite site for cameras - and I've purchased quite a few for myself and others (no affiliation, yada yada).

Having a nice camera like this may make it possible to develop some video tutorials.

Canon's VIXIA HG21 Hard Disk Drive Camcorder with a 120GB HDD and additional storage for video or 3.1Mp stills available on SD/SDHC cards provides you with all the space you'll ever need. Because you can capture up to 45 hours and 55 minutes of true 1920 x 1080 high definition video (in LP mode) when shooting to the HDD you'll never have to worry about changing discs or tapes right at the key moment...
• Record
Record to both the 120GB Hard Disk Drive for up to 45 hours and 55 minutes (HD video in LP mode) and to external SD/SDHC memory cards when you need the extra storage. In addition, the video you record on the HDD can be copied to the SDHC card and inserted into your computer or HDTV's card reader slot for instant viewing. You can also transfer still images from the SDHC card to the internal memory.
• 1920 x 1080 Full HD Recording
Capture each and every image in true 1920 x 1080 HD. Your images will also be output and recorded in the amazing quality and clarity of full HD. Record at the highest AVCHD bitrate of 24Mbps.

No comments: