Tuesday, November 30, 2010

In answer to a question...

In answer to a comment/question regarding an earlier post, I wanted to explain the beads in the hands and feet (elbows and knees, too) of my Averill dolls. These beads provide some structure to the wrists and ankles when employing "buried bead joints." This doll is one I made earlier in the year, but you can better see the joints in this photo as she doesn't yet have her clothing.

I've been tidying up my blog this morning, adding some tabbed pages under the header. I haven't used this feature before but I like it, as I can add some photos to the links without making the blog more cluttered than it already is.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Deanna,

I took a look at your tutorial on the cloth over clay. Very detailed; concise. It left me without question - so far, lol. Thank you very much.

hugz
Pam