Sunday, April 7, 2013

Life Book 2013 April Lessons

This lesson was a lot of fun, though it took me quite some time to complete. This journal page is a small accordion book - I had to scan the panel in segments, so when it's open, you see a row of four birds. The song "Ripple" is by the Grateful Dead.


 This week we received an audio meditation by Erin Faith Allen to help honor and ground ourselves.
In addition, Tam posted an art prompt this week:

"Create a portrait in limited colour using black,
white and a smidgen of pink and rose". 



Here's my "Bottoms Up" page, taught by Aimee Dolich. It took me awhile to get started on this one, but in the end, I like it.
   
This fun lesson was taught by Joann Loftus. I browsed through a couple of my stained glass pattern books and chose this one to use - from the book 120 Traditional
Stained Glass Patterns
by Ed Sibbett, Jr.
   
This lesson is by Dawn DeVries Sokol, a page of affirmations. I could still add more little details, but don't want to ruin it. I found it difficult to post the photo of this page - almost like I'm arrogant, or tooting my own horn or something. Not a good feeling for me.

More Art Journaling Explorations HERE

No comments: