Wednesday, June 19, 2013

New Craftsy Classes - an on-going obsession

I've just signed up for a couple new Craftsy classes [as if I had all the free time in the world]: Quilt-as-you-go Patchwork Bags which looks fun and easy:

And Hand-Embellishing Knit Fabric [thanks to my friends Christine Shively and Ute Vasina for turning me on to this technique]:
 
Thankfully, I have access to these classes forever, because I'll not be getting to them any time soon. Still so much on my to-do list:
 
On-going Lifebook lessons
Fiona's birthday quilt
Hoffman doll
Helper Doll for the ODACA Luncheon
Cecelia doll for Marti
Santa doll for Mike
Other Art Journaling projects
Several unfinished quilts
 
 
There are tons of free patterns, too:
Free Quilting Patterns at Craftsy                                                      
Free Sewing Pattern at Craftsy

No comments: