Thursday, August 31, 2017

In the Studio

I've been itching for some creative time, but have had very little opportunity lately. Today is my one day off before a stretch of shifts and other duties, so I'm hoping to get something done before it gets too hot in the studio.
It's been a long time since I last made some of these little pin dolls/ornies, so I'm hoping to get at least one finished today. Chances are slim since it's already 11 a.m., and I've got a housewarming to go to this afternoon. And maybe a cake to bake to bring with me.

None-the-less, I'd be happy if I can at least get a good start on the wings.
 
Afternoon update:
 
 I'm using my "Heavenly Wings" pattern. You can see a few of them HERE. It's a great way to upcycle - plastic milk jugs provide the base for the wings, and the "feathers" are from silk daisies.

No comments: