Friday, December 30, 2022

New Santa Pattern

I have a new Santa pattern available. This is an ornament/pin doll I designed many years ago. You can find the pattern on my website, or for instant download you can go to my Etsy store.

I'm starting to feel better and am nearing the end of my Covid isolation. Since I still had Santa-related fabrics out, I decided to finally write the pattern/instructions for the Santa head ornament (originally designed in 2004). I'd started writing out the instructions many years ago, but had finalized until today. This meant I had to sew another ornament.

To distinguish this pattern from my "Sleepytime Santa" pattern (which was an off-shoot from this original design), I'm naming this one "It's a Wrap" - meaning Santa is done for the year, and is ready for a good long rest!

No comments: