Friday, April 25, 2008

TGIF

It's Friday! I don't have any specific plans for the weekend, but if the weather is cooperative, I should get off my rear-end and ride my bike. You know, burn calories. It's been a really long (read, FAT) winter.

I finally finished a doll that's been half done for many months. It feels good to get some "closure." This is "Averill," made from one of my patterns (c) 2004 with an alternate cloth-over-clay face. Nose is too big, not that happy with it, but at least she's done.
Good news! Only two more days until the "Rags to Riches Dolls" group launch. Check out eBay on Sunday April 27 - type R2RD in search area to see all the dolls and art by group members.

1 comment:

Sandy Mastroni said...

wow these dolls are wonderful
I like Verity too

I know how you feel .... Sonny ....looks like he was a good friend .

Glad I found your blog . I will come back and visit !