Friday, June 20, 2008

TGIF....Really

The week is at an end, and I can sigh with relief. It's been a long one. Now I look forward to the next five days off... no set plans, just free and easy. Of course, I'll work on dolls (haven't been able all week.) I should also go for a bike ride or two if the weather's decent.

Tuesday, my husband left for southern Oregon for a visit with his siblings. He'll be bicycling the "Mountain Lakes Challenge" century ride tomorrow, with very little preparation. I told him to call me when he was done. He assured me SOMEONE would call me, one way or the other. http://www.mountainlakeschallenge.com/ Meanwhile, the house has been empty and quiet, and has stayed tidy.

Today is also our 16th wedding anniversary. I got a new wedding band, which I love. What a guy! I got him foul-weather gear for the sailboat. Not romantic, but what he wanted.

Joee from Cart Before the Horse recommended visiting this website, and I just had to post it. The landscapes and photography are to die for. http://www.lightscapephoto.com/images/Newest%20Images.htm

1 comment:

craftswithcare said...

A very Happy Anniversary to you Deanna!
Those images are breathtaking! They brought back many old memories...our visit to Nepal for instance.

Hugs,
Mithua