Monday, October 19, 2009

Reigning Dolls & Bears club pin done

Today I finished my doll club pin, designed by club member Martha Checkett. Well almost done ~ I may add a little banner/scroll with my name, so I can use the pin as a name tag. The pin 3-1/2 by almost 4 inches in size. The head is about the size of a nickel.

Next, I'm going to try to finish my Little Red Riding Hood challenge doll, using a Presbyterian doll repro pattern by Lucinda Durbin. She just needs her hair and red cape. I've also got to finish our August challenge doll, using one of two patterns we selected from the old The Cloth Doll magazine.

2 comments:

Susie McMahon said...

Hi Deanna! Love you pin doll.
Could you please answer a question that has been really bugging me - What is in the first photo on your blog? Not the masthead - the pic below that......all that shows up for me is a blank square with a red 'x' in the corner. I'd love to know what the picture is!

Deanna Hogan said...

Hi Susie,

I have no idea what that red x is - I don't see it at all, just the masthead and nothing below that. It's a mystery. If you hover over it, does it say what it is?

Puzzling,

Deanna