I've spent the last couple days working on publishing a new pattern - one that I started back in October. I think I'm almost there. This angel is nearly done, and will probably be an ornie. She still needs some shading with colored pencil, and possible some detail lines on the wing feathers. I'm not as happy with her overall shape. I think she looks rather bat-like.
This angel is prototype #1. She was designed to fit onto a quilted fabric tombstone. Last night I wrote most of the instructions for the wall hanging. Of course, I had to make a second wall hanging, so I could photograph various steps. Now I need to find a meaninful quote to insert into the frame. HERE'S the frame prototype.