Of course, I had to move the sewing machine downstairs and set up the card table next to the kitchen table in order to make this happen. I hope to get it done in the few days.
I love my Bernina (Artista 165), but it's not technically a quilting machine. At the time I bought it, I only sewed garments and dolls. I've done a little free-motion embroidery on this machine with some success (I am the limiting factor). However, I've noticed some tension issues with this project. And some skipped stitches. To be fair, this machine is LONG OVERDUE for a tune up, so that may be the problem. I've changed needles, rethreaded, removed fiber bunnies, with some improvement. I've even (gasp!) adjusted the bobbin tension a little.