I used my Livia pattern that I've been developing to make her, so technically, Amandine is prototype #3. I made her torso, arms and legs just a little longer than prototype #2, and I like these proportions much better.
I had fun making her! Now to get her packaged and complete the entry forms. It feels really good to be able to complete her without the pressure of a looming deadline. Gotta do that more often!
Of course, now that the photo is taken and the stuff has been put away, I see I should have fiddled with her hair bows a little. Just gotta let that go, I guess.
Don't forget that I host pages dedicated to any/all Hoffman Challenge dolls, so send them my way:
Visit my Hoffman pages HERE.
You can refer to my mini-very-amateurish photo tutorial HERE.
Click on these links to see my Livia Prototypes: