Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Collecting, Part 2

Finally, a chance to post a few more photos - dolls from my "collection." First, are two old Godey dolls, I believe. The doll on the right was purchased for a mere $10, probably because the photo posted on eBay was such a blurry mass that it didn't even resemble a doll. The doll on the left has clothing that is beginning to disintegrate.
Below is a topsy turvy doll, also purchased on eBay - made in Spain, I believe. Their delicately molded heads turn from side to side.Next is a Martha Chase I'd all but forgotten about. She's about 20 inches tall, and in pretty good condition.And lastly, is a rather pitiful 16-inch Chase doll, in need of some significant repair. If the face hadn't been so cute (and the price reasonable), I probably would have passed on this one.
You can visit my "Collecting, Part 1" post HERE, and my Helen Pringle doll (old, but not as old as the others) HERE.

No comments: