Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's June Already!

I can't believe it's already June. Where did May go? Our weather has finally taken a turn for the better, and I've started walking to work again. Up and over the hill, it's about 2 1/4 miles each way. But my goodness, it's hard to get up 45 minutes earlier!

These are photos of my friend Daniel (taken in April 2007), trying out my husbands rowing shell - and my husband offering his sage advice. I haven't tried rowing this thing, but I did enjoy kayaking in Key West. Maybe I should give it a try, though I know it's a bit more difficult. A person can end up in the water if not careful (and the water around here is quite cool). Young's Bay is visible from my studio window, though this photo was taken from the dock near the water. Oregon's a beautiful state, but I'm particularly fond of this area.

This morning I took my "Pediatric Advanced Life Support" test online, and passed (yeah!). Now I have to clean my studio, which is in complete disarray. Then I need to start packing and making kits for a class I'm teaching this coming weekend. So much to do, so little time...

No comments: