Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Miranda the Mermaid Pattern Revamp

For the last two days I've been reformatting an old pattern's instructions. I did this because I wanted to be able to print the pattern directly from my computer (better for graphics). I also prefer a two-column format and a different font, though there was really nothing wrong with the instructions as they were. The pattern includes templates for two sizes of mermaid, and is probably best suited to those with intermediate dollmaking skills. It comes with this cover photo, enclosed in a ziplock bag. From a non-smoking home, yada yada...

So this means I have about 16 patterns in the older format that I'd like to sell at a reduced price while supplies last. Postage is included. Please contact me if you don't want to use PayPal and you'd like one of these patterns.

All discounted patterns have been sold.

No comments: