Saturday, October 19, 2013

Hazel the Witch ~ now an E-PATTERN

Today I spent some time converting my Hazel the Witch pattern to an e-pattern. Unfortunately the process took quite a bit longer this time around as my new computer has a different operating system than my last, so I had to relearn some things.
Hazel is a pin doll or ornie, about 6 inches tall. Her arms and legs are jointed; her clothing is not removable.
 
And because it's the season, I'll be selling both the e-pattern and the original paper pattern at the discounted price of $3 for the rest of October and the whole month of November. The paper pattern, of course, will be slightly more to allow for postage. I hate the way the spacing below is but if I mess with it, the PayPal buttons don't work. If you find they don't work for you, just drop me an email at blueheron61@charter.net or blueherondolls@hotmail.com ~ Thanks!!
 
12/1/13 - this blog special has expired.
 

No comments: