Saturday, August 24, 2013

Bunny Party (BlogAlong day 24/30)

I finished my Life Book 2013 Week 33 journal page this afternoon, and wanted to post a couple photos before going for a walk on this gorgeous Astoria day. I added to and changed some things to the background since my post a couple days ago.
 I wanted to create a folky type of bunny. I tried adding white gesso around the bunny, but it looked terrible, so I added the background colors back in.
This one was a lot of fun.

More Art Journaling Explorations HERE

3 comments:

ACreativeDreamer said...

Love it, love it, love it... the bunny turned out great and the background is just perfect for her!

Debbie said...

Such a happy piece! :)

Deanna Hogan said...

Thanks! I've really been enjoying so many different styles and techniques.