Saturday, August 10, 2013

Catch-up Day (BlogAlong day 10/30)

Glory Be, I have a weekend off with no other responsibilities (other than housework, laundry, bills). I'm a compulsive list maker, and one thing that's been on my to-do list for way too long is this commissioned doll. As much as I want to finish my current art journal page, this project is a priority. 
I started sewing about 9 this morning (it's 7 p.m. now), and I'm done for the day. I still need to finish some details on her dress, and of course the dolls face, ears, and hair. And when she is done, I will savor the act of crossing her off my list.
 
I hope to finish her completely tomorrow morning, and then move on to that journal page. Feeling satisfied today.


2 comments:

Ladytruenorth said...

I can only share your joy by proxy as my to do list is hidden away. But I do have a few must do's in the beadwork dept.Why is is when we finish one several more clamour for our attention? Your wee person looks wonderful and lucky recipient! Blessings on your creativity.11

Unknown said...

ah ... feeling satisfied. Isn't that a great feeling?