Thursday, August 1, 2013

Life Book 2013 August Lessons (BlogAlong day 1/30)

Effy Wild has challenged us to blog daily for the month of August. My posts of kind of hit and miss, so this will be a real challenge for me. So here I start...



This one is by Effy Wild. Loved the background layering, simple yet very effective. You can see some progress photos HERE.


Here's my "Bunny Party." This one was taught by Mindy Lacefield. I love trying all these different techniques and styles!


This one is by Tamara Laporte - what a fun lesson. The background is collage and watercolor crayon. The girl and fox are painted with acrylics.


This week is an interview with the amazing Shiloh Sophia McCloud and a chance to catch up on last week's lesson.

More Art Journaling Explorations HERE

No comments: